Paychex (PAYX) at the money October calls and puts active into Q1 and outlook
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) October call option implied volatility is at 22, November is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 27 into the expected release of Q1 results on September 28. October 60 calls and puts are active on total call volume of 1,100 contracts (675 puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into buying Reynolds American (RAI) for $49.4B
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) February volatility at 41 into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!