PayPal (PYPL) October 40 straddle priced for movement of 5.5% into Q3
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) October 40 straddle priced for movement of 5.5% into Q3
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PayPal (PYPL)
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates