Pandora (P) volatility elevated as shares pullback after cut to sell at BofA
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pandora (NYSE: P) down 4% after being cut to sell as BofA doubts growth target. Current 30-day call option implied volatility is at 65, compared to a one month ago level of 53.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- Depomed (DEPO) December calls active on elevated option implied volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!