Pandora (P) volatility elevated as shares pullback after cut to sell at BofA
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pandora (NYSE: P) down 4% after being cut to sell as BofA doubts growth target. Current 30-day call option implied volatility is at 65, compared to a one month ago level of 53.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) on Watch After Sprint Takes Stake in Tidal
- Aetna (AET) calls active after report of buyout of Humana (HUM) blocked by judge
- Cree (CREE) call put ration 1 call for 1.8 puts into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!