Pandora (P) volatility elevated as shares pullback after cut to sell at BofA
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pandora (NYSE: P) down 4% after being cut to sell as BofA doubts growth target. Current 30-day call option implied volatility is at 65, compared to a one month ago level of 53.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- Options with increasing volume: SEE MCK ABC MCK SYNA EPXE EA
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) calls active on open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!