Pandora (P) calls swept as shares rally 2.8%
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pandora (NYSE: P) October 13 and 13.5 calls are active on total call volume of 4,800 contracts (700 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. October call option implied volatility is at 86, November 74; compared to its 52-week range of 44 to 156.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) on Watch After Sprint Takes Stake in Tidal
- Ford (F) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into Q4
- FedEx (FDX) volatility low into CEO saying Trump should reconsider his positions on international trade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!