Palo Alto Networks (PANW) September weekly option volume and volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) September weekly 144 calls and 143 puts are active on total call volume of 15K contracts (13K puts) into the expected release of Q2 results on August 30. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 109, September is at 54, October is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR BABA
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!