Palo Alto Networks (PANW) September weekly option volume and volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) September weekly 144 calls and 143 puts are active on total call volume of 15K contracts (13K puts) into the expected release of Q2 results on August 30. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 109, September is at 54, October is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX NFLX
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!