Palo Alto Networks (PANW) September weekly option volume and volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) September weekly 144 calls and 143 puts are active on total call volume of 15K contracts (13K puts) into the expected release of Q2 results on August 30. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 109, September is at 54, October is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!