PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) volatility comes in on Serepta approval
- Tech, bank stocks drive Wall Street to new high
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- UPDATE: LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) whose Translarna drug seeks to treat nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy is recently up 23%, after the FDA granted accelerated approval to Sarepta's (SRPT) eteplirsen, the company's treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. PTCT October call option implied volatility is at 95, November is at 105; compared to its 52-week range of 88 to 330.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- Tyson Foods (TSN) January calls active as shares move up from nine-month lows
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, srpt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!