PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) volatility comes in on Serepta approval
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) whose Translarna drug seeks to treat nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy is recently up 23%, after the FDA granted accelerated approval to Sarepta's (SRPT) eteplirsen, the company's treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. PTCT October call option implied volatility is at 95, November is at 105; compared to its 52-week range of 88 to 330.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Surges on Volume
- Netflix (NFLX) September weekly calls active into expiration today
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, srpt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!