PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) volatility comes in on Serepta approval
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) whose Translarna drug seeks to treat nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy is recently up 23%, after the FDA granted accelerated approval to Sarepta's (SRPT) eteplirsen, the company's treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. PTCT October call option implied volatility is at 95, November is at 105; compared to its 52-week range of 88 to 330.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; LC TWTR
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, srpt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!