PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) calls active on FDA approval of Sarepta's (SRPT) eteplirsen
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) whose Translarna drug seeks to treat nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy is recently up 15%, after the FDA granted accelerated approval to Sarepta's (SRPT) eteplirsen, the company's treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. PTCT October 11 and 12 calls are active on total call volume of 805 contracts (134 puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Active on Reports of DOJ Probe into Deal
- Options with increasing volume: RRC VIP GRUB CALL BEAV TMUS WEN VIP AEO ETFC GNW
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!