PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) calls active on FDA approval of Sarepta's (SRPT) eteplirsen
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) whose Translarna drug seeks to treat nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy is recently up 15%, after the FDA granted accelerated approval to Sarepta's (SRPT) eteplirsen, the company's treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. PTCT October 11 and 12 calls are active on total call volume of 805 contracts (134 puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!