PSS World Medical (PSSI) volatility elevated on sharp two-week price movement
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
PSS World Medical (Nasdaq: PSSI) August call option implied volatility is at 37, September is at 48, November is at 46; above its 26-week average of 35 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!