Oracle (ORCL) implied volatility elevated into Q1 and outlook
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) September call option implied volatility is at 68, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 33 into the expected release of Q1 results on September 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!