Oracle (ORCL) September volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q1 and outlook
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) September call option implied volatility is at 91, October is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 33 into the expected release of Q1 results on today. September 41 and 42 calls are active on total call volume of 44K contracts (29K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods (WFM) volatility low into could return 40% in two years, Barron's says
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!