Oracle (ORCL) September volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q1 and outlook
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) September call option implied volatility is at 91, October is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 33 into the expected release of Q1 results on today. September 41 and 42 calls are active on total call volume of 44K contracts (29K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Etf (XOP) volatility low as WTI near $47
- Option volume movers
- Costco (COST) September volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!