Oracle (ORCL) September volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q1 and outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) September call option implied volatility is at 91, October is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 33 into the expected release of Q1 results on today. September 41 and 42 calls are active on total call volume of 44K contracts (29K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) volatility elevated into acquiring Stillwater Mining (SWC) for enterprise value of $2.2B
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) calls active as shares rally to eight-month high