Oracle (ORCL) September volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q1 and outlook
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) September call option implied volatility is at 91, October is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 33 into the expected release of Q1 results on today. September 41 and 42 calls are active on total call volume of 44K contracts (29K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!