OraSure (OSUR) volatility flat into being awarded rapid Zika test contract
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
OraSure Technologies (NASDAQ: OSUR) closed at $7 into being awarded up to $16.6M to advance rapid Zika tests. September call option implied volatility is at 45, September is at 52; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 89.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR