Options volatility and volume movement on open
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 42c to 37.71
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 31c to 11.99
Actives on open: AAPL BABA NVDA JCP TWTR C FB BAC MSFT NFLX M JPM AMZN TSLA JWN
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Move Back Above $120
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) calls more active than puts into Q4 and outlook
- Goldman On Apple (AAPL): Expect An Inline Quarter With Above Consensus Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!