Options Update; August 8, 2016
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures down 16c to 9.36
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 25c to 11.64, intra-day range 11.41 to 11.78
Option volume leaders: AAPL BAC BMY NFLX FB FCX CHK VRX LMT SRPT BABA C XOM
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- NYSE Arca options declares self-help and has suspended routing to NYSE Amex Options
- MGM Resorts (MGM) October weekly calls swept up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!