Options Update; August 10, 2016
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures up 1.55 to 38.15
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 77c to 12.44, intra-day range 11.37 to 12.44
Option volume leaders: DIS AAPL BABA VRX BAC FB TWTR YELP LMT KSS KD FSLR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 18: UNXL HPT MPLX SLM BUFF WUSA FIG LGFA MNK GPC MNK HCP
- CSX (CSX) options expected to be active as shares gap up on activist interest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!