Options Update; August 10, 2016
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures up 1.55 to 38.15
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 77c to 12.44, intra-day range 11.37 to 12.44
Option volume leaders: DIS AAPL BABA VRX BAC FB TWTR YELP LMT KSS KD FSLR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Apple (AAPL) on Watch After BGR Reports Man Claims iPhone 7 Burst Into Flames
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!