Option volume movers
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Livevol Highest Volume on the Day: SPY SPX PG VIX IWM AAPL USO VXX QQQ BAC
CBOE Livevol Above Average Daily Option Volume: EWS CAMP EZU VNDA AMZN PGTI ITCI FRGI BLMN KANG
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!