Option volume movers
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE Livevol Highest Volume on the Day: SPY AAPL SPX VIX EEM QQQ IWM WFC VXX PG
CBOE Livevol Above Average Daily Option Volume: OUT GLP ACAT GALE VAC AERI RDWR ARLZ MDR EQGP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Options with increasing volume