Option volume movers
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Livevol Highest Volume on the Day: SPY SPX EEM GLD VIX FB BABA AAPL IWM QQQ
CBOE Livevol Option Volume above Average Daily Option Volume: SUM CPHD EXPR HDS EDC NAV ARCC NCLH DVAX MSTX
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Trust (NTRS) January call option implied volatility increases to 47 into Q4 and outlook
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
- Canadian Pacific (CP) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!