Option volume movers
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CBOE Livevol Highest Volume on the Day: SPY SPX QQQ VIX BAC AAPL IWM GLD EEM GDX
CBOE Livevol Option Volume above Average Daily Option Volume: DVAX GST VRSN ALGN EPI VNTV SPLV PTEN ISIL PAY
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly call option implied volatility at 109 into Q3
- CBS Corp. (CBS) weekly calls expiring Friday active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!