Option volume movers
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Livevol Highest Volume on the Day: SPY SPX EEM IWM QQQ BAC XLF AAPL VIX GLD
CBOE Livevol Option Volume above Average Daily Option Volume: EXPR WCG CSTM WPX JNK BOX DEPO HDP VIAV XAU
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Draghi Says ECB Didn't Discuss QE Extension Beyond March Today; Says Extraordinary Policy Support Won't Exist Forever; ECB Didn't Discuss Tapering of QE Today
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!