Option volume flows
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Options with increasing call volume on October 31; KATE PZZA TACO INVA ALRM CA DECK AMX LCI BRCD COL
Options with increasing put volume on October 31; ERJ DVA MWW ZBH OCLR PGR BRCD LL AZN CTL
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) volatility stays flat after wide-five day price movement
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!