Option volume flows
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Options with increasing call volume on October 28; MCK SEE COL OI TROW LCI PAYC LVLT STM
Options with increasing put volume on October 28; LOCK ONVO TV AMX SYNA RCII MCK CHKP FLEX KSU
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newmont Mining (NEM) short duration January calls active
- Options with increasing volume
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) volatility elevated as shares near 18-month high into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!