Option volume flows
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Options with increasing call volume on October 27; MPC TAHO LITE DECK QSR GIMO PTC ORLY IIVI TREE FFIV
Options with increasing put volume on October 27; CYH HBI NWL ABC ELLI DECK SIRI LKQ FLEX PTC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tableau Software (DATA) December calls active
- Options with increasing put volume on December 8
- Options with increasing call volume on December 8
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!