Option volume flows
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Options with increasing call volume on October 27; MPC TAHO LITE DECK QSR GIMO PTC ORLY IIVI TREE FFIV
Options with increasing put volume on October 27; CYH HBI NWL ABC ELLI DECK SIRI LKQ FLEX PTC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 31 into backing FY17 EPS view
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!