Option volume flows
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: NFLX GS UNH CMG
Options with increasing call volume on October 17; OMC IEF KCG NCLH
Options with increasing put volume on October 17; GLNG MYGN FITB KEY SPLCV
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) February volatility at 41 into Q4 and outlook
- GameStop (GME) January puts active after reporting holiday Same-Store Sales results.
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!