Option volume flows
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: CSX JPM C BAC WFC DAL EBAY MELI
Options with increasing call volume on October 12; CUDA AXON BTG NBR COMM ERIC AXL LLY IYR TRP FE SWK
Options with increasing put volume on October 12; FTNT AOS ECPG FE XSP MCHP PTEN CSX ILMN COG
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility elevated as shares mixed in premarket on Q4 profit falling 5.4%
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Untied Continental (UAL) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!