Option volume flows
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: MON YUM STZ SLV MKC
Options with increasing call volume on October 4; EWW GNRC BMO HCA JNK PWR PBYI DRI CLDX PENN
Options with increasing put volume on October 4; RF NBR SAP DRI PH YNDX BG DNKN GIS APOL
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) January 132 straddle priced for movement of 9.4% into Q4
- Stocks with call price movement; MU TWTR
- JB Hunt (JBHT) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!