Option volume flows
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: MON YUM STZ SLV MKC
Options with increasing call volume on October 4; EWW GNRC BMO HCA JNK PWR PBYI DRI CLDX PENN
Options with increasing put volume on October 4; RF NBR SAP DRI PH YNDX BG DNKN GIS APOL
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Options with increasing put volume on December 5; NKTR MYGN TOL SRCL AEO AIRM
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!