Option volume flows
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: TWTR TSLA YUM DRI MU CAB DB BRCM
Options with increasing call volume on September 30; CP CTSH MUR RRD PGTI KLAC MWW MACK NXPI
Options with increasing put volume on September 30; EUFN OPHT RRD CTSH MUR ARIA ACHC PTCT
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TSLA
- Tesla (TSLA) Sets New Start Time for Oct. 28th Solar Roof Event
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 1.88 to 33.83