Option volume flows
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: XOM MUR BP RDS.A CVS COP MRO TSO PIR
Options with increasing call volume on September 28; FIZZ CAN DNKN COTY EWT LPI HIMX CBOE GALT THC LOCO CXW
Options with increasing put volume on September 28; IGV FGP CXW OCLR COTY DNKN HIMX CAN PLAY LOCO CBOE
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Option volume flows
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR BABA
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!