Option volume flows
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: CZR PAYX BBRY TPX SCSS SONC GALT NKE CXW
Options with increasing call volume on September 27; CZR THO VIP PSG NCT ARAY CCJ ARRY
Options with increasing put volume on September 27; LXK CCJ AMPL OCN ITCI SYF CAR KITE CZR ARRY NKE SEDG
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!