Option volume flows
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: BBBY RHT JBL VIX VXX MYL SCS CZR
Options with increasing call volume on September 21; YRCW RRD SMH FCAU CZR POST COTY
Options with increasing put volume on September 21; APOL IBN FDC ARRY BBD KITE NVO LGF
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) September weekly calls active into expiration today
- Deutsche Bank (DB) puts active, shares rally on AFP says near $5.4B settlement with U.S.
- Depomed (DEPO) trading halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!