Option volume flows
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: NVAX DB ORCL GE DEPO AAPL
Options with increasing call volume on September 16; RDW PE VIP DEPO PPC COTY VNQ XRT CA ITCI PVH NVAX
Options with increasing put volume on September 16; NUS WGP PBYI DEPO QVCA EWT FCAU EWT
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terex (TEX) 30-day option implied volatility flat into Q3
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TSLA
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 1.88 to 33.83