Option volume flows
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: NVAX DB ORCL GE DEPO AAPL
Options with increasing call volume on September 16; RDW PE VIP DEPO PPC COTY VNQ XRT CA ITCI PVH NVAX
Options with increasing put volume on September 16; NUS WGP PBYI DEPO QVCA EWT FCAU EWT
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) option volume builds as shares trade near low of day
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on 2.5 calls trade for every 1 put on moving closer to a sale report
- Options with volume and volatility movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!