Option volume flows
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: APOG ORCL WFC PFE
Options with increasing call volume on September 14; PENN RPTP AMJ COTY OPK CPK ARLZ CBRL APOL
Options with increasing put volume on September 14; VIP OII ASNA OPK SNY ARLZ RDC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility elevated as shares mixed in premarket on Q4 profit falling 5.4%
- Comerica (CMA) volatility flat as shares near record all time high into Q4 and outlook
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 15c to 21.29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!