Option volume flows
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: VIX VXX SPY QQQ DIA SDS UVXY XLF XHB XLU GLD
Options with increasing call volume on September 9; BLDR DVAX AGIO CBS FNSR PF STWD AERI HPQ CONN NVAX
Options with increasing put volume on September 9; SPLV USMV EGO VXZ ANGI PRAA VHC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!