Option volume flows
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: RH EPD WMB FNSR
Options with increasing call volume on September 8; BEN SMLP CONN TSCO ALRM CNP GT ARLZ RH
Options with increasing put volume on September 8; RAD DVAX CB CASY CGI ACOR TSCO OKE
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume
- Verizon Communications (VZ) on call put ratio of 1 call to 2.2 puts into Q4
- 3M Co. (MMM) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook