Option volume flows
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: NAV MON HOV GM
Options with increasing call volume on September 2; DVAX EPI PAY VRSN LULU EGO BLOX
Options with increasing put volume on September 2; ALGN VRSN PTEN SPLV AVP EPI SC MYL
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Collins (COL) volatility flat into deal with B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- Equity and Commodity Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!