Option volume flows
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: NAV MON HOV GM
Options with increasing call volume on September 2; DVAX EPI PAY VRSN LULU EGO BLOX
Options with increasing put volume on September 2; ALGN VRSN PTEN SPLV AVP EPI SC MYL
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol Myers (BMY) weekly volatility increases into Q4
- Apple (AAPL) February weekly volatility at 29 into Q1 and outlook
- Active options: BAC BABA AAPL FB VZ FCX RAD GE AKS QCOM MU
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!