Option volume flows
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: NAV MON HOV GM
Options with increasing call volume on September 2; DVAX EPI PAY VRSN LULU EGO BLOX
Options with increasing put volume on September 2; ALGN VRSN PTEN SPLV AVP EPI SC MYL
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU) volatility increases into quarterly results
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement