Option volume flows
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: CRM BOX CTRP FIVE LULU F GM CPB CIEN
Options with increasing call volume on August 31; JNK HDP VIAV BOX ASNA VEEV LGF HIMX ISIL
Options with increasing put volume on August 31; EXPR WPX CERS PSTG BOX AG HRB XAU CHS VEEV AMAG CIEN
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!