Option volume flows
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: HRB GOOG PANW MON BOX CHS CTRP FIVE LULU VEEV
Options with increasing call volume on August 30; CIA LXK AGU RIGL DSW KMT GEO WRK CHS
Options with increasing put volume on August 30; CHS GEO GES ANF IMPV TTWO HSY SDRL JNK MNK
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP SE (SAP) October 87.50 straddle priced for movement of 3.3% into outlook
- McDonalds (MCD) October volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents