Option volume flows
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: HRB GOOG PANW MON BOX CHS CTRP FIVE LULU VEEV
Options with increasing call volume on August 30; CIA LXK AGU RIGL DSW KMT GEO WRK CHS
Options with increasing put volume on August 30; CHS GEO GES ANF IMPV TTWO HSY SDRL JNK MNK
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into buying Reynolds American (RAI) for $49.4B
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Comerica (CMA) volatility flat as shares near record all time high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!