Option volume flows
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: HSY MDLZ CZR STJ MYL BOX CHS CTRP FIVE LULU
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 29; TTWO CHL VIP BREW ADI MOMC FFIV ANF XLV CXW GEO
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 29; KCG PSTG ANF NYMX SU ZLTQ XON CXW MOMC GEO RIGL WB
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Cree (CREE) call put ration 1 call for 1.8 puts into Q2 and outlook
- Capital One Financial (COF) January weekly 89 calls active into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!