Option volume flows
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: HSY MDLZ CZR STJ MYL BOX CHS CTRP FIVE LULU
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 29; TTWO CHL VIP BREW ADI MOMC FFIV ANF XLV CXW GEO
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 29; KCG PSTG ANF NYMX SU ZLTQ XON CXW MOMC GEO RIGL WB
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
- Under Armour (UA) puts active onto Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!