Option volume flows
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: STJ MYL BOX CHS CTRP FIVE LULU HLF
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 26; APH RAX KBE ULTA STJ DYN ADSK AMJ DANG DOW
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 26; MX PSTG CZR SPLK STJ ULTA NYMX VNQ
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
- Options with increasing volume
- General Electric (GE) volatility elevated into less than expected Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!