Option volume flows
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume; WSM EXPR LZB INTU
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 23; TOL DYN CLVS ZOES BKD BBY CPN WSM INFY DSW NMBL DSW
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 23; ENB GFI INFY PGR TOL CLVS TSCO SJM INTU SLCA NTRS BBY TRV
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- VMWare (VMW) puts more active than calls into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!