Option volume flows
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume; MDVN PFE MRVL BBY VRX MAR HOT WMB
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 19; GEO CXW ARRS TWI
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 19; THC ADS HAIN NUS CHTR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP SE (SAP) October 87.50 straddle priced for movement of 3.3% into outlook
- Options with increasing volume: IAC DLPH LFC SNA EBAY DNKN SAP AAP BK MAT HIMX STLD
- GoPro (GPRO) calls active on open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!