Option volume flows
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume; CREE DKS URBN TJX CSCO HD LOW
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 12; HAIN RDC LQD ITUB HRB AGEN OCLR EMB QVCA YY
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 12; EWC HAIN INVN SNY EMB RDC LQD HP APOL DY ODP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Charter (CHTR) call put ratio 15 calls to 1 put
- Northern Trust (NTRS) January call option implied volatility increases to 47 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!