Option volume flows
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume; CREE DKS URBN TJX CSCO HD LOW
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 12; HAIN RDC LQD ITUB HRB AGEN OCLR EMB QVCA YY
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 12; EWC HAIN INVN SNY EMB RDC LQD HP APOL DY ODP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
- Stocks with call price movement; USO UA
- Baker Hughes (BHI) volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!