Option volume flows
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume; CREE DKS URBN TJX CSCO HD LOW
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 12; HAIN RDC LQD ITUB HRB AGEN OCLR EMB QVCA YY
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 12; EWC HAIN INVN SNY EMB RDC LQD HP APOL DY ODP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) call put ratio 4 calls to 1 put
- JD.com (JD) December weekly calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!