Option volume flows
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: BABA JCP JWM M KURA CHK VRX SHAK EAT KSS
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 10; TRUE HP BPL BCRX USG NCR YELP RICE BEAV VNDA BUFF AAP GD
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 10; KSS FLO SHAK WEN BEAV HAIN NBL MFIN SPWR YELP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!