Option volume flows
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: BABA JCP JWM M KURA CHK VRX SHAK EAT KSS
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 10; TRUE HP BPL BCRX USG NCR YELP RICE BEAV VNDA BUFF AAP GD
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 10; KSS FLO SHAK WEN BEAV HAIN NBL MFIN SPWR YELP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility elevated into AT&T (T) deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!