Option volume flows
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: DIS COH MTW GPS CHTR YELP W MWW
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 8; QVCA W LDOS NVO MUR MIC STWD OMF TRGP COH
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 8; SM CLVS NCLH LDOS TSCO PEGI COH CXW EXC LPI
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Puts with increasing volatility movement and volume: WBA RAD TDG
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!