Option volume flows
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: DIS COH MTW GPS CHTR YELP W MWW
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 8; QVCA W LDOS NVO MUR MIC STWD OMF TRGP COH
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 8; SM CLVS NCLH LDOS TSCO PEGI COH CXW EXC LPI
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coach (COH), Burberry Not in Active Merger Talks - Reuters
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!