Option volume flows
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: AGN TSN DIS AMZN TSLA VRX M KSS JCP
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 5; RTRX ON KMT BMY AEP MSI SFM CLVS NCR CAG
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 5; HOS CLVS BMY RPTP SNY MHK YNDX EWY NBL IEP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!