Option volume flows
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stocks and options expected to have increasing volume: PCLN FEYE RAX Z ATVI WTW
Stocks with increasing call volume on August 4; PCRX GDDY PGTI LKV SYMC DK XEC PH SGMO HAR RDUS SGMS
Stocks with increasing put volume on August 4; DK SEAS NBL PDCE AMRN EXEL ZTS SUN TSCO WU HAR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!