Option volume flows
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Options with increasing call volume on November 4; ALXN COL CENX ILG SFM ILG GLUU EGO SYY DEPO D WIN AAP ALR
Options with increasing put volume on November 4; ALXN PPC EMB DNKN A CSOD AOS ANET SYY SBGI MYGN
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific (CP) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 13
- Stocks with call price movement; M F
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!