- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Actives: AAPL VRX FB BAC BABA TWTR NFLX MDVN FCX SRPT AMZN GPRO CSCO MSFT
Options with increasing call volume: ISIL SWFT ENB SSYS FCAU ALNY USG MMP
Options with increasing put volume: VRSN CST RDUS CST SJM SWFT TOL IMAX
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) up 0.6% to $5.06 stks.co/h2GXo
CBOE VIX of VIX Index (VVIX) up 4.1% to 86.07 cboe.com/VVIX
CBOE Volatility Index-VIX methodology for Energy Select Sector SPDR (VXXLE) up 6% to 21.30 cboe.com/micro/VIXETF/VXXLE
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!