- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Actives: AAPL VRX FB BAC BABA TWTR NFLX MDVN FCX SRPT AMZN GPRO CSCO MSFT
Options with increasing call volume: ISIL SWFT ENB SSYS FCAU ALNY USG MMP
Options with increasing put volume: VRSN CST RDUS CST SJM SWFT TOL IMAX
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) up 0.6% to $5.06 stks.co/h2GXo
CBOE VIX of VIX Index (VVIX) up 4.1% to 86.07 cboe.com/VVIX
CBOE Volatility Index-VIX methodology for Energy Select Sector SPDR (VXXLE) up 6% to 21.30 cboe.com/micro/VIXETF/VXXLE
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SLM Corp (SLM) February 12 calls active as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!