Opening options volume and volatility
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 7c to 36.65
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 9c to 12.12
Actives: KO CSCO FB GILD INTC JNJ HAL GS EXAS GM CELG FSLR HSBC HD DKS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Comcast (CMCSA) weekly volatility increases to 41 into Q3
- Stocks with call price movement; USO UA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, HSBC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!