Onyx (ONXX) volatility flat into Kyprolis FDA panel vote
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Onyx Pharmaceutical (Nasdaq: ONXX) overall option implied volatility of 50 is near its 26-week average of 53 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement as shares are halted into a FDA panel vote for Kyprolis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
- Questcor (QCOR) Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!